-
October 17th, 2001, 08:25 AM
#31
Inactive Member
Painter Ass,
what is the point of a sunrise?
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, helvetica, sans serif">quote:</font><HR>(fucking, fuck - not trying to offend)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>except for the coarse language, you haven't 
Bad Eye is an amazing thing. It is the first short film I have made, and the most amazing aspect is that I have made it!
If you don't like it that's fine, it's not for your benefit.
PAL (Peace and Love)
Chance,
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the meaning of it all?
Where are my slippers?
How did you finance Mortus Illumina?
How did you get those nuns to be evil?
Where was it filmed?
Who's that dead guy in the soil?
How did you become a filmmaker?
cheers
Paul
------------------
BAD EYE - It's finally here! www.curtin-parloe.co.uk/badeye Curtin Parloe 2001
-
October 17th, 2001, 11:51 AM
#32
Inactive Member
R u Bob?
------------------
-
October 17th, 2001, 02:46 PM
#33
Inactive Member
MORE MORE MORE MORE Questions please !!
------------------
www.5ylac.s5.com
-
October 17th, 2001, 05:18 PM
#34
Inactive Member
The poor boy seems to be going mad. Cracking up- he can't get enough questions. Somebody stop him before he blows his top.
------------------
-
October 18th, 2001, 03:08 AM
#35
Inactive Member
Which have you used so far?
------------------
-
October 18th, 2001, 01:10 PM
#36
Inactive Member
No, no one do anything. Let him loose his temper, I hear thats good to relieve stress, plus I want to see what insulting things Chance is capableos saying
------------------
No one understands me, no one appreciates me. I go from forum to forum providing life, energy and witty banter, and waht do I get? Nothing! They ignore me, or ban me, or threaten to hack me. Well, when I'm gone you'll realize how much I did!
-
October 18th, 2001, 02:21 PM
#37
Inactive Member
Like that would be really funny....
------------------
www.5ylac.s5.com
-
October 18th, 2001, 05:31 PM
#38
Inactive Member
Only joking Chance. You can have more questions Rob I will try and think of a few. If you want we could conduct a mock interview on this board- just for a laff. In the mean time I once met a radio talk show person (he lectured at uni) and he said the one thing that was guarnted to light up the switch board was the question. 'Ah dog poo, so what do you think to dog poo'. Maybe a little off topic for what you are after but it proves did learn soemthing at uni afterall.
have fun on saturday- think of me at my family do- getting bored
k
------------------
-
October 18th, 2001, 05:34 PM
#39
Inactive Member
Exactly what was he looking for in this thread anyway? I forgot, but I think I posted on it before...
------------------
No one understands me, no one appreciates me. I go from forum to forum providing life, energy and witty banter, and waht do I get? Nothing! They ignore me, or ban me, or threaten to hack me. Well, when I'm gone you'll realize how much I did!
-
October 18th, 2001, 05:50 PM
#40
Senior Hostboard Member
Hey there.
"If you want we could conduct a mock interview on this board- just for a laff"
Please don't
Despin out.
------------------
"Ive got bad feeling about this."
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks